Hello I’m Helen, a modern, caring naturopath practitioner, passionate about bringing the finest possible healthcare to my clients.
I endeavour to take a modern approach, infusing scientific, evidence-based practice with traditional therapies to achieve the best possible outcome for each individual.
I believe in working with medical doctors to build a new integrated health model to achieve optimum health for individuals and for society.
ADVICE THAT FITS YOUR LIFE
I understand the pressures that life can impose (I’ve been there!). Whether it is work commitments, social engagements, motherhood; we are all guilty of prioritising and this can stretch us and impact negatively on our wellbeing.
Whatever stage of life you are at, or whether you are a busy professional or mother, I can help you implement and maintain a health plan to fit your lifestyle in today’s world. Don’t worry; I will not prescribe mung beans if you don’t like mung beans!
Most of us like the good things in life such as red wine and dark chocolate and these can be incorporated in moderation!
Healthy food choices can be fun, easily implemented and delicious!
I CAN HELP YOU
Using functional pathology testing and holistic techniques I can help you with conditions such as:
- weight-loss, dietary advice (paleo, keto, vegan etc)
- detoxification & liver function
- digestive disorders (bloating, cramping, flatulence, IBS, SIBO, inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD, Crohns), reflux, GORD)
- skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea)
- stress & adrenal fatigue
- sleep disturbances
- woman and men’s reproductive health
- women’s heath : PMS, PMDD, heavy bleeding, estrogen dominance, hormone imbalance, PCOS, amenorrhea, endometriosis, adenomyosis, fibroids, peri-menopause, menopause
- general nutrition
- kids health : nutrition, allergies, eczema, weight issues, skin
After 10 years working in the finance industry, travelling from Wellington, New Zealand to London UK and Sydney, Australia, I decided to make a pivotal life change.
Having experienced first hand the benefits of natural medicine, I retrained to become a Naturopath and Nutritionist in order to make a similar difference in other people’s lives.
Having recently made the decision to return to New Zealand with my family, I now reside in Mount Maunganui, NZ and have started private practice in Mount Maunganui, Tauranga.
I am a degree qualified naturopath, having completed my Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy in 2012 (Australian College of Natural Therapies, Sydney) and Bachelor of Health Science (majoring in Nutritional Medicine) in 2014 (Endeavour College of Natural Therapies, Sydney).
Soon after this I launched my Health and Wellness business Alive Natural Health – a lifestyle website and wellness blog. I am also in private practice, a consultant to Industry and a contributor to health & lifestyle magazines and websites such as body and soul, and nine msn.
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Nutritional Medicine) – Endeavour College of Natural Therapies, Sydney Australia
- Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy – Australian College of Natural Therapies (ACNT), Sydney Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce and Administration (Commercial Law & Marketing) – Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington NZ
- Association Member of NMHNZ (480) & ANTA (12484)